my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ramping Up to Christmas!

Way too long since I have updated and i will try to update at least once a week.

Things are insane here, we have been working on a total remodel on the master bath (my bathroom) getting close to finishing it up, just a couple of small things and waiting until my sister can help me to replace the ceramic flooring in the bath, most of the bath is two 7+' closets that have hardwood flooring so we are well on the way.  The weather is certainly not cooperating, we've had horrible ice and some snow over the last couple of days.

Tomorrow Sir and our youngest are going to pick up firewood, as much as I hate them being out in sub 0 weather it's the last piece into getting ready for #2 and #2.5 to arrive on Christmas Eve, #2.75 we pick up on the 26th.  #1, #3, and #3 are all local so we'll definitely see them....totally psyched!

Now, must go....it's after 1:30 in the AM and I'm whooped.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment