my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daily Journal - Tuesday

Most of my day was spent at the tattoo shop, you can read about that in another posting.  Other than that, not much happening today.  Sir is taking me for ice cream in just a bit, of course i can't eat ice cream...but it is the thought that counts!


When we get back i'll be logging off for the night, i have a lot of reading to do and since i intend to have a few beers it's better if i'm not anywhere near a computer, my drunken postings can be brutal!  i apologize for not having blogged about our scenes lately but there haven't been any :( Please know, as soon as we have one i'll let you in on all the details!


Should anything change i'll be on and let you know.  Otherwise this is good night for me, have a great one!


And don't forget, i'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment