my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, July 18, 2011

My Sexuality

i always thought of myself as heterosexual, up until about 10 months ago i never questioned that.  i met a person online that i thought i had a lot in common with, we talked incessantly for months, i thought she was my best friend, i loved her and i was totally committed to exploring my bisexuality with her.  We have parted company, many of the things i thought i knew about her turned out to not be true, some of the values that i thought we shared...we didn't, in all honesty it was the lack of shared morals that ended our relationship, i require complete honesty in everything i do, and that not only holds true to my relationships, but to the relationships that i stand in the background and condone.  i wish her well, and only hope that one day she finds out what it means to be totally loyal to your partners and friends, all of them, in all things.


Back to my sexuality. With the departure of what i called, my girlfriend, i'm still feeling a very strong pull to other females.  i have changed my sexual orientation on Fetlife from heteroflexible to bisexual because, although i need to have some rapport with my female partner i'm no longer feeling the need for there to be a huge relationship behind that. Now, that might seem to be a bit hypocritical, but i don't believe that is true.  i think as long as i am honest with my partners about what i expect from our relationship how can that be unfair to anyone?  i don't plan to live in a fantasy world, i want real life friends and partners.  i won't abide any partner who isn't honest with all the players in their life.  i'm not sneaking around and playing games either online or in real life, i will not tolerate being used to play games behind the back of a loved one. i've been there, it fucking hurts to find out that someone special in your life has lied to you, i don't care if you are on shaky terms or not, it isn't right to lie, NEVER!!!!!!  HONESTY in everything!  i'll keep you informed as i grow in my bisexuality, it should be a wild and crazy trip.


Comments, suggestions, personal stories...please leave a comment below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment