my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spending the Day in Bed

So i was a self indulgent little slave yesterday and after completing my chores i spent the day in bed.  Sir was going out for dinner so i didn't need to serve dinner and i took full advantage to lay around and do nothing but feel sorry for my friend.

Deciding i didn't want a repeat of yesterday i got up this morning, finished my morning chores and took off for Kohls since #4 had left me a text that he needed a long sleeved button down in black for tonight's choir performance, i love the notice i get for these things...especially considering he is 5'7" and 115 lbs and finding clothes to find him is pretty much impossible.  Well, i did find one, i hope it will work.  After i headed to the coffee shop with my book in hopes of staying out of the house for a bit longer, isolating is a very bad thing for me and i'm fighting it.

Ok, so lunch is over and now i'm going to take a nap, yes all my chores are complete so i don't feel too bad about it.  Chat at you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment