my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, November 12, 2012

Event Prep!

i know it's been forever since i have updated.  i've been really busy trying to get my house put together for my out of town guests this week.  My friends from the East coast are supposed to be here tomorrow but i haven't heard anything so i'm not sure if they are still coming or not, they've had one tragedy after another these last couple of weeks.  My friends from Texas will be here on Friday for the event, i'm very excited to see them again, it's been pretty much forever since we were together in July.

ss and i went and got mani/pedis today, my nails are a beautiful dark red, hers..pink.  Tomorrow is waxing day, i'm really getting excited about the event.  The classes are amazing, there is something i want to experience in every time slot!

Saturday night was our big private group munch, we went for the meeting, stayed a bit after and then left with one of our favorite couples to our favorite Mexican restaurant, dragging ss along for the ride!  We had a great time!

Ok, off to feed Sir and do some touch up cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment