my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, November 19, 2012

This is a No Drama Zone!


Ended my relationship with ~a~, she bailed on Spanks for reasons that were not even reasonable.  i don't need her drama, her entire life is drama...i pride myself on eliminating as much drama as possible.  Best wishes to her on her 3rd marriage (lol) maybe this one will make it more than a year!  My friends who were able to make it to Spanks were amazing, i know it wasn't easy for them to be there and they pushed on through and made it....that is the trademark of a good friend!

Right now i'm off to work on Thanksgiving plans, i always have at least 9 people, all family and i love it!  i look forward to the holiday celebrations with my boys and their significant others like you wouldn't believe.  This weekend.....ss and i will make a trip to Novak's (the gay bar)  and i will indulge where i have held back due to my relationship status....can't wait to make up for lost time!

Can't wait to see what Novak's has to offer, i've been off the market far too long!  i'm back to bisexual on Fet, i had changed my status to Heteroflexible for ~a~ but honestly, i don't think she was ever committed to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment