my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Soup for the Ailing

Today was another bad back day, now the pain is shooting down my right leg :-)  i was still able to get Sir's dinner finished and cleaned up, so bonus points for that.  


"new girl" brought over more soup, this time brocolli cream, it was really good, it's very good to be pampered, another perk of a local gf, i think i didn't realize all along what i was missing out on!

So, i'm back in bed with my laptop on my lap, no worries i have so much to be grateful for that i can't even imagine complaining!

i managed to finish the tree, it looks awesome, seriously i probably would have not bothered by my grandson is coming right after Christmas, yay, a child in the home for the holidays!  Maybe i'll post a pic tomorrow.

Ok, still kinda out of it due to meds so i'll end here., i think tomorrow will be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment