my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ramping Up To The Weekend

Today has been strange, watching my Fet feed and all the people who are grieving for our lost community member has been surreal.  You can't help but hurt for her friends and loved ones as they try to process the loss of someone so young.

Other than that i've been very productive today, more housekeeping and i even mopped the kitchen, that means that by tomorrow i'll probably be sitting with the heating pad but it's worth it, i always feel better when my floors are clean.  i also started the prep for Cinco de Mayo, we do a neighborhood party in our front yard, we've done it for the last 12 years.  Working on a flyer to put on doors, we're having it on Sunday (true Cinco de Mayo) because we have 3 parties to attend on Saturday, we'll probably only make it to 2 of the parties but it is still a full night since the last party is at Wolf's house almost an hour away.  Oh, and just to make it even more fun...ss and i are having a garage sale Wednesday and Saturday mornings, i'll be exhausted by the end of that weekend!

This weekend is a fun one.  Friday night is our MAsT meeting, the topic is collars, and then Saturday night is FLOG, although that might be a bit solemn, Bits was usually there and being suspended, i'm sure it will be a difficult night for many.

Personally i feel like i dodged a bullet, i met a woman online and was getting to know her, she is not in the lifestyle but showed interest in going to FLOG, i sent her the info so that she could get an invite for this month.  But within a couple of days later i was backing away, we were about 4 or 5 days into getting to know each other and she was very over the top in her feelings for me, wanted to know if i loved her, told me she loved me.  i put some distance and in doing so i think i offended her, not my intended goal but geez, i don't fall in love over chat in 5 days, i did fall in love by chat, e-mail, text and phone calls but it took over a year and it ended badly, i thought that getting to know someone by this method was awesome, that you got to know the REAL person, but i found that you only get to know what they want to share, and that, in my case, even though i was fiercely loyal, i was the first to be cast aside, not once but twice, i don't know if she really didn't care or if she was unable to love me the way she said she did, either way i'll be more cautious in the future, it hurts but what do I miss, honestly the hardest part is not knowing why she did what she did, and the fact that I'll never know the reason why.  The person that I thought she was or the real person she was, why was i so expendable? I was very loyal, so why?  So on Tuesday i sent the local woman an email to tell her that if she was still planning on going to FLOG to let me know, i'd meet her outside so that she didn't have to walk in alone, no response, which honestly, suits me just fine, i have enough crazy in my life without her, lol.

Ok, off to make dinner, shrimp stir fry tonight....Apparently I've been a really good girl, i get to sleep with Sir again tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment