my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Play.....Finally!

Last night's play session was awesome.  It started as they all do with me naked and kneeling waiting for him to arrive, after, who knows how long (really is there anyway to know exactly how much time passes in the dungeon????) he arrived and had me crawl to my corner blindfolded me and set about setting up the room...i could hear furniture moving...when i arrived in the room the spanking bench was set up in the middle of the room but i knew it had been moved aside by the noises being made.  When he finished he had me crawl to the center of the room and directing me by my ponytail had me climb onto the massage table face down and with my face in the hole of the table.  Sir applied one of the solid plastic ball gags (we have found that i'm  allergic to my silicone ball gags :-( ) and handed me my favorite drop object (it's a hard plastic ball that when dropped plays music and lights up in pretty colors).  After i was in position he took rope, tied my right ankle pulled it taunt, wrapped it around the front leg of the table and then secured it to my wrist...sounds strange but it was awesome!  He secured the left in the same way and i was unable to move.  

He started with his hands massaging all of my backside then started with our warm up flogger...after that he moved to a more heavy weight flogger and at that part i noticed that he was making the flogging sting, i'm more of a thuddy masochist but it was all good, i was letting go and just feeling, exactly what i needed.  He switched to our braided flogger (thank you ss) and moved from the areas i enjoy so much to my exposed pussy, ouch...again just pushed me further away from my thoughts...from there i'm not sure what he used, i picked up a few things when i cleaned today that i didn't think he had used but sometimes he will leave things he didn't use on the floor to intentional mindfuck me... i was total surprised when after covering me with my blanket he undid all the bindings in less than 2 minutes, those must have been some awesome knots he tied!

i received an awesome rub down after, gag, drop object, and blindfold removed he directed me to kneel so that he could uncollar me and put me to bed.  Yep, i'm a happy camper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment