my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, July 22, 2013

RIP Ernie (the fish)

Geez, i have been a HORRIBLE blogger, haven't updated since Thursday!

The weekend was relatively quiet, we played Friday night and went to our private group Ed Night/Play Party on Saturday night.  Sunday we just decompressed and spent some time at the rec center indoor pool, Sir swimming laps and me hanging in the spa...i don't know how to swim :( near drowning at age 3 and i'm terrified of any water that is over my head.

Today was a sad day....those who follow will remember that a month ago i added two fish to my new pond, a koi and a goldfish...things were going well until today when a neighbor's "outdoor" cat killed the koi...i don't understand why anyone has an outside cat...you can't control where they go...isn't that like letting your dog run free????  Yes, i am pissed!

Ok, i'm in a crappy assed mood, it's the full moon, didn't sleep worth crap last night and had my fish murdered today...so, i'm off to bury myself in some tv and then back to the new book series i'm reading "The Master's In Arms" series...it rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment