my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Friday, April 25, 2014

Food Poisoning

Wow!  i'm back, after what i can only assume was a bout of food poisoning, i hate my sensitive stomach!

Sir took me to dinner tonight and then we went and purchased our fitness equpipment that we had chosen, a recumbent bike for me (to be kind to my arthritic back an asthma) and a treadmill for him.  He is currently putting my bike together!  i'm really hoping that it will help with my blood pressure that has been elevated for a couple of months.

Tomorrow is FLOG, can't wait, it will probably be a bit awkward since the Dominant i'm avoiding will be there but there will be so many positive people there that it will be worth it!

Off to see if Sir needs anything....sleep well my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment