my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Wow, what a day, on Friday #3 and #4 arrived, along with about 15 loads of laundry!  Last night we had a family steak dinner followed by a poker game (attended by many friends!).  Today was Easter., and although i don't think that any of us really celebrate the holiday....he had a huge bbq along with all the appicable sides.;  I so much enjoy watching my children all together!

Everyone except #2 and #2.5 have left, along with their puppy (is it really a puppy after a full year???)

Everything is pretty much cleaned up and when these guys go.....i'm hoping for some dungeon time, i know that seems pretty sacrilegious but.....oh well!

So, I'm off, have a wonderful night all.


No comments:

Post a Comment