my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anniversary

Formal Collar




Today is our two year collaring anniversary.  i smile because we knew so little going in, the only thing we were sure of was that we were committed to each other on the journey and knew that a collar would take away unnecessary distractions from people who were "shopping".




Day Collar


We've both learned so much in these two years, last night's scene was evidence of that.  We have a great connection and know what each other needs, i'm not claiming that it is ALL the D/s connection, we've also know each other for 35 years but He knows what i need and when i need it.


So, to You, Sir, i love you and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my knight in shining armor, the love of my life, and my soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment