my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Sixth Annual Love Our Lurkers Day


I know you're out there... Yes, you. I can't see you, but I find your footprints all over my web log. You're been dropping by this blog because you are following my journey.
Today is your day! It's Love Our Lurkers Day. This is your opportunity to peek your head up just enough to say hello. Since you and good people like you constitute more than half of my readership, i am curious about you.

i'm glad that you're here and don't mind you reading anything you like. But if you could write a short introductory comment, that would be simply fantastic. If you will, tell us your name (it doesn't have to be your REAL name), the part of the world where you live, and a little bit about your BDSM interests.  And, as always, you can e-mail me directly at morgaine's e-mail.***

***Borrowed from My Bottom Smarts!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morgaine,

    I'm not really a lurker but stopped by to say hello. Thanks for being a part of LOL 6.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love back to Hermione (i added your blog to my list of Awesome Sites and to Todd & Suzy who gave me a shout out!

    ReplyDelete