my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Busy Pre Weekend Prep!

Yesterday was insanely busy....breakfast out, then we shopped for statuary (i want a big gargoyle for my pond area) then waxing and then off to the piercer.  ss had decided she wanted a piercing to match mine....i brought my nipple jewelry along and she talked me into getting mine redone...pic below, bonus, a pic of my newer daily collar.


For dinner we met up with our South County Munch and had some pretty good food and live dance music.  Sir exacted his punishment for me not asking before the re-piercing but very much worth it, lol.

Today we're working on the kitchen (big surprise) and i really need to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment