my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Construction Progress

Not a lot to say tonight, my best bud ss allowed me to do 7 loads of laundry at her house today as it seems the construction is going to be an ongoing issue.

We also had lunch at a local church that captures my heritage, i was born in a half Lebanese family, we had wonderful food from my heritage....always a good time, we also visited a really awesome store with the most interesting  stuff, i'm still considering the gargoyle statue!

Here is the remodel pic......i really wish it was moving faster but Sir does work 40+ hours for a local company and we need to take what we can get!

Obviously not as much progress as i would like, lol.  But he does have most of the new wiring in place, we still need him to place the lighting over the breakfast bar as that is where i normally have my laptop.

Sir has taken tomorrow and Friday off from work to proceed with the project, i will check in as needed.....the good news is that #3 is working at noonish tomorrow....playtime?????? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment