my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, June 16, 2014

i Love mY Boys~~~~~~~

Seriously.......REALLY, i'd die for my boys
Sir just gave me a pair of Dr. Dre  noise cancelling headphones, i have played with them in the past and totally love them....absolutely no idea what will happen next.....AWESOME!   Wearing them now as i blog and getting totally turned on!

Lots still going on at the house, the kitchen, breakfast room and laundry room are still gutted, i am struggling to pull it together, my most strong trigger is things being out of place or having a claustrophobic situation..... not doing well at all!  Sir is tiring to help me through but it's not an optimal situation.  

My best bud is thinking about a body mod, it might it be what i need right now to put me back into the right place, for me it would be re-piercing my nipples, i had to take them out a while back because the were migrating out.....that isn't the mod she is looking for, it is actually one that i have had for about 8 years, i have found it to be an excellent mod......i would never discourage anyone from getting it.  Still no ready for another tatt.....gotta find one that would be something that i would consider worthy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment