my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Sunday, October 11, 2015

The "Little Man" and Our Honeymoon!

This week is going to be insane.  The grandson arrives tonight and since I am his primary caregiver while he is here I'll be plenty busy with him, don't get me wrong......I love that little guy to pieces but I have soooooo many things to do!

We're leaving on Thursday for Costa Rica, a 17 day trip, I'm calling this our honeymoon, we never had one and we'll be at a resort when we celebrate our 31st anniversary on October 22nd, so in my mind.....same thing!

I'll update with pics as I'm able, I know our internet will be sparse (we are staying in treehouses for a couple of nights http://www.fincabellavista.com/)!

No comments:

Post a Comment