my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sir Bought Me A Puppy

Seems a lot of time has passed and i haven't been on here...i needed to make some major changes in my life, stuff i was holding on to that were just not healthy for me...i made the changes and i think i'm in a better place for it.  

Sir and i are still strong, our M/s relationship is evolving, i like to think that it's because we are both comfortable in our positions....i don't need to be told what i need to do, i just know it and because i want to make life as easy as possible for him it just flows.  i think the fact that we are back to being "empty nesters" again and that he is working from home 3 days a week also makes it a smooth home life.

Now to the fun news....Sir got me a puppy!  He's driving me insane with his puppy antics but i absolutely adore him!  His name is Samuel L, and we call him Sammy.  In this pic he is 4 months old.



Well, tomorrow is Sir's b-day (yep, he is a Valentine's baby) so we're taking him out for pizza.  All the kids will be there except #4 who is still out of town at school.  So, gotta run, I hope everyone is having a great weekend and that you all have someone to love for Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment