my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ugh, The Dentist Again!

Today was a dentist day, yuck!  My claustrophobia makes the dentist extremely difficult.  Fortunately i have a great dentist who works with me, i wear a blindfold (yes, the leather one from the dungeon) and my Beats noise cancelling headphones, the dentist and technician just push my head around as needed and only talk to me if they really need to.  i listen to my dungeon playlist and try to meditate.  Strangely, the tech told me today that I have an awesome playlist, apparently she could hear it.

Sir was home today, normally he would be in the office on Thursday but they were blowing up a bridge across the river that he needs to cross and he didn't want to get stuck on the wrong side.  Dinner tonight is a salad with roasted chicken...hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment