my Affirmation


"i patiently follow the guidance of my higher self on the path to enlightenment."

Monday, January 16, 2017

A Holiday Full House

Christmas was awesome!  #2 and his wife came in, we picked up the grandson on the day after Christmas and having a house full of out of town folks was the best!  I was lucky enough to spend hours with the daughter in law when we drove down to pick up the grandson, I adore her like you wouldn't expect!

Christmas went well, lots of food, fun and gift giving.  The grandson insisted on sleeping with me (with the "great wall of China" between us, it's a full length body pillow because he is a kicker)

We had the grandpuppies with us and all went well.

Sir pulled me into correction a few times, times when he knew things were getting out of control with me and I needed to focus, I love that man SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment